Now days computer is part and parcel in our life. But we don,t know actually its proper used. So today I going share you how to clean computer internal system components
To clean intenel system component just follow this rule:
1. Shut down the computer and unplug the power cord.
2. Clean the chassis with a damp lint free cloth.
3. Remove the chassis cover.
4. Clean the system board using a compressed air canister and computer vacuum.
5. Try to hold the chassis at angle with the back corner.
6. Blow the air so the dust is blown away from the drives and power supply.
7. If it is extremely dusty and young might want to wear a mask over your mouth and nose since the dust particles will fly up when you spray the compressed air.
8. Clean the CD-ROM drive using a CD-ROM cleaning kit and following the enclosed directions.
9. For older system with a floppy drive, clean the floppy drive using a floppy drive cleaning kit and the following the enclosed direction.
10. Clean removable media drives using the cleaning kit that is compatible with the drive and following the enclosed directions.